Iowa Furry Association

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New fur

ConnorG335
Hello, my name is Connor and I've been a furry all my life. I live in Fairfield and I'm 18, male, bisexual, wolf, and single. I was hoping to maybe get to know some other furs and get acquainted to the site :3
March 26, 2016 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twin
Hey Connor nice to meet you. The site is a bit...empty? Anyway dont be discouraged if replies are slow. Alot of us use fur affinity to keep in contact
--

Probably just my evil Twin.

March 28, 2016 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Twin at March 28, 2016 at 7:47 PM

Hey Connor nice to meet you. The site is a bit...empty? Anyway dont be discouraged if replies are slow. Alot of us use fur affinity to keep in contact

Necrobump (sorta) -- where / how on FA do you keep in touch, specific to Iowa furs? I've had an FA account forever, but didn't realize it was a good tool for communication... Edit: I am also new to this site. I'm hoping to maybe get to know more furs; I literally don't know any!
March 6, 2017 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Truffles
The iowa furs on FA is dead (unless someone made a new one) Also, as Twin mentioned, this site is pretty dead. Telegram and twitter are much more active. I left the iowa furs telegram that is mentioned on the front page of this site, but I made a discord chat since we have a few gamers. This site is pretty good for planning get togethers though. The twitter is good for announcing the get togethers
--

<v-v-v ^)F

March 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Awesome, thanks!  

March 7, 2017 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Oct 22 at 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Friday, Oct 27 All Day
Saturday, Dec 16 All Day
Sunday, Dec 17 All Day